My Digital Gallery 2012

Monday, December 1, 2008

What a great weekend!

What a great weekend of Cybercropping goodness! An amazing amount of visits to my blog and downloads of the wondeful elements Bree was kind enough to share with me. I might try my hand at making quickpages so I can make one for the next Cybercrop!
And we got a lot of traffic on the gallery and forum at Snap and Scrap, so thanks to everyone who got involved in the challenges! Check out the Cybercrop Gallery!
Speaking of the challenges, here are my LO's for the weekend.

This is my take on Sharon's Scraplift Challenge. I've used Shabby Little Christmas and Mistletoe Magic available at the Snap and Scrap shoppe. Gold swirls are from Marcee Fairchild's Rhumba Kit.

This was my LO for the Progressive Blog Challenge. I love how varied each and every LO is considering we all started with the same kit! Some very creative people out there!

This was my take on Sarah's List It Challenge. This challenge was like a speed scrap - you get a list of instructions, but we had the weekend to complete the LO, not an hour like a speed scrap. Again - the varied LO's that were made with the same instructions is awesome! Supplies for this were Bohemian Summer Kit by Michelle Coleman and that gorgeous alpha was Bree's from the PBC.
Melissa was the lucky winner of Crop Bingo - I came close,I had two words to go! So did a few others, so the last few words were highly anticipated!! Congratulations Melissa!
So I think my first Cybercrop as part of the team at Snap and Scrap was heaps of fun and a huge success! Thank you to everyone who took the time to leave some love for the downloads, and thanks to everyone who particiapted. And a big hug and thanks to Bree (Brianna Cox) for all her hard work in getting the ball rolling and organising it. I can't wait till the next one!

No comments: