My Digital Gallery 2012

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ah, Christmas Eve.....

The excitement in our house has reached fever pitch! We made shortbread yesterday for Santa and have the reindeer food ready to put out tonight. Ben is seriously wriggling with excitement and he has the whole rest of the day to get through yet LOL!!!
A couple of things to note - ***SNAP AND SCRAP IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE*** - not sure for how long but I'II keep you posted.
And then:

Due to the holidays, we're running Crop Bingo and the Progressive Blog Challenge, and as an extra bonus, it'll be running until New Years Eve to give you some extra time! So check back here on Friday the 26th for my part of the Progressive Blog Challenge!
I'm not sure that I'll be back here again today or tomorrow, so in case I'm not - Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a happy and safe New Year. May there be many magical moments and lots of love and laughter shared with family and friends! Take care and be safe xoxoxo

No comments: