My Digital Gallery 2012

Friday, December 19, 2008

6 sleeps till christmas!!!

What I love most about Christmas these days is the excitement of my kids! It's so contagious and wonderful and really makes christmas magical again. Christopher and Ben had a funny conversation the other day about Santa; we saw Santa at the shops and Ben was all excited when Christopher says "That's not the real Santa". I was about to intervene when Christopher says with all the arrogance of a 5 year old "That's not the real Santa because the real Santa came to my kinder and now he's getting ready to bring us presents. He's too busy to be at the shops as well." So real Santa has time to visit Christopher at kinder, but no one else! Love it!
My other exciting news is that Sharon and I registered today to join the AMAZING DIGI SCRAPPING RACE season 4! Our team name is "The Aussie Gumnuts" and you can see our blog here (it's a work in progress, so be kind!) If you don't know about ADSR4 - check out the ADSR4 forum at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking. I'm so excited to be part of it! It starts on the 4th of January and you have until the 26th of December to register. Sounds like a blast!

No comments: