My Digital Gallery 2012

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Not much to report today. Rachel was up at 5.30am :-( so I'm a bit tired! We have an inspection tomorrow, so I spent the day cutting grass, sweeping the driveway, weeding, dusting, vacumming and general tidy up. Think of all the Weight Watchers bonus points I earned with all that activity! We haven't had an inspection for about 2 weeks, I was starting to think we must have dropped off the map...
Christopher is being a little 'challenging' these days. I've been told about the terrible twos and frustrating fours, but no one said anything about Feral Fives ( good name hey?)!! Perhaps he saved it up till now because he's been pretty good most of the time LOL. And with Ben's third birthday on Thursday, it'll probably get worse! Ben is into Ben 10 in a BIG way, so his birthday pressies include a lot of Ben 10 toys. Christopher likes Ben 10 too, so there should be tears here at about 7am! But Ben is such a sweet kid, I bet he shares everything with Christopher. If the shoe was on the other foot, I couldn't say that Christopher would do the same!
We got all the school orientation handouts today for Christopher. It's a little hard to know what to do at this point. We have decided if we don't sell by the middle of January, we are going to take the house off the market and stay here until I finish Uni - approx 2 years. That's providing I get into Uni of course! Anyway, what will be will be!
I finished my photo cube for Snap and Scrap, but I'm not going to post it here until next week so I don't spoil the surprise. I must say I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.
I think I'll head to bed now - sweet dreams :-)

No comments: