My Digital Gallery 2012

Friday, November 14, 2008

Good Morning! What a beautiful sound to hear last night - RAIN!!!! Puddles on the ground this morning and that beautiful clean smell in the air.
Some exciting news to share - I am a Hybrid Elf on the Creative Team at Scrap and Snap! Very happy to be part of the team. As some of you may know from Facebook, I applied to the Digital Creative Team last month but didn't get through. So I'm happy to be doing hybrid with them. Hybrid is using a mix of digital kits and your normal scrapbooking stash - printing papers and elements. We're doing an amazing Christmas Countdown, so check out all the fun at the forum.
Tonight, Labe's mum is looking after the kiddies while Labe and I go out to dinner! Just like a real date! We're quite excited about it, going to a fancy restaurant with not a playroom in sight! It's been a while...
I'm still playing around with the blog, and have managed to add a slideshow! Credits for all the LO's can be found on my Facebook Albums - I'II get the link up as that is easier than having to go through all the slides and caption them. They add up when you look at them all!
Hope you have a great day and bring on some more rain :-)

1 comment:

janedoe said...

Wow, dinner on your own....without kids! That's been unheard of for me-dinner that is! I don't know the last time I'd be game enough to take them out on my own unless it was to McDonald's! Hope you guys have a gorgeous night out which I'm sure you would.

I don't see a slideshow on your blog anywhere? Maybe you haven't popped it on yet but just thought I'd let you know and I added myself to your followers too!