My Digital Gallery 2012

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ben's birthday has been AWESOME!! We have all had a great day - even Christopher, despite a few teary periods because there were no presents for him! I understood his frustration and desperation to play with the new toys and Ben was pretty good about sharing most of them, but not the new OMNITRIX!!! It hasn't left his wrist all day LOL!
I just did a LO with the photos of today. There will be more photos as we catch up with other family members over the weekend, so no doubt a few more LO's to be made. I haven't done a LO for about a week (a LONG time for me) but my mojo has gone on holiday. I used a template for this by Anna Aspnes, a freebie from Designer Digitals to help the juices flow. The kit I've used is Live Out Loud by Amy Riley, available from Snap and Scrap. I love the bright colours in the kit.

And here is a photo of Ben when he was minutes old!

My, so much has happened in three years...

No comments: