My Digital Gallery 2012

Monday, November 17, 2008

As part of the hybrid team at Snap and Scrap, I'm going to be doing three challenges - a photo cube, a door knob hanger and a special frame. Tonight I'm working on the photo cube, I might give you a sneak peak as it's not my turn on the challenge until next week and I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise!
As many of you would know, my hubby is a gamer. For those of you who don't know, I had a group in Facebook called 'Widows of Guild Wars and WoW' (that's World of Warcraft for those who aren't in the know)!!! I put out a challenge that if I got 50 members Laban would have to give up the computer for a week! Took a while but we got there in the end and I got my week on the computer! Anyway, the newest expansion pack is out for WoW called "Wrath of the Lich King", so my time on the computer will be limited in the evenings! We are actually thinking of investing in a router or wireless or something that would allow us to use the internet at the same time! Anyway, I can here Labe's fingers taping as he waits in anticipation to use the computer LOL! Bye for now :-)

No comments: