My Digital Gallery 2012

Friday, November 21, 2008

I wrote in yesterday's post that my mojo was gone. I'm not sure where or why, but it's been difficult for me create LO's for the last couple of weeks. The idea is in my mind, but I can't get it out and it is VERY frustrating! I can't seem to decide which kit to use, which colours, which elements etc, so I start a LO, delete it, start again and again until I throw my hands up in disgust and turn Photoshop off! So I'm trying not to stress about it, and I've made a few pencil sketches of my ideas and hope it all comes together some time soon.
Having said all that, I made this LO today (Ben's at childcare, Christopher is at kinder and Rachel had a sleep) which took me ages to do! Changed this and that, changed kits, colour schemes, word art, basically everything about 10 times. But I am happy with how it turned out EVENTUALLY!!!!!

I used the Kindness Returns mini by Scrapping with Katie (Snap and Scrap participation prize for last month's cyber crop). The frame and the Vintage Text paper (which I turned into an overlay) are by Katie Perteit of Designer Digitals.
I'll keep working on the mojo issue...

1 comment:

janedoe said...

Oh Pene, I hate to hear that your creativity has stepped out for a while when you always do fantastic work! I don't think I've ever completely tossed out anything I've ever made. It might take me weeks to finish, but I always keep it and say "I don't like it" until I look at it long enough that I then change my mind! I'm a very big procrastinator. But this photo of Christopher is lovely and yep, he is one gorgeous boy!