My Digital Gallery 2012

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I have just made this LO for the Template Challenge at Snap and Scrap. The template is by the fabulous Mitzie of Made by Mitzie and I have used the Paper Princess Kit by the incredibly talented Sharlene of Charlie's Digiscraps - both items available at Snap and Scrap. I've also used the Adventure Frame Brush by LivEdesigns, which was a freebie from Designer Digitals.

I'm not sure if Rachel does make more mess than the boys or if it's because I have the boys trained to tidy up after themselves (well, that sounds good in theory, but the practice is somewhat different LOL!!) But I can always tell where Rachel has been by the trail of stuff she leaves in her wake! And how cheeky is she in these photos? She thought she was very clever to have emptied the toys out of the tub so she could sit in it! I think she was waiting for Christopher to come and give her a ride on the tiles in it. I love her cheeky face - she is so beautiful!

No comments: