My Digital Gallery 2012

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Digiridoo Scraps goes LIVE!!!!!!!

Woo hoo! The site has gone live! Check it out here.
There will be a Grand Opening on the 5th of June, but some of the challenges are up and running now and the forums are rocking already! So come on over and register and join in the fun.
And for those of you who don't know, I am proud to announce that I am the Hybrid Coordinator for Digiridoo! I will be doing a Project 12 album each month as well as Hybrid Happy, a smaller monthly project with a tutorial. You can check out my home on the site here.
I'm also on the Creative Team, getting to work with all the beautiful new kits available in the shop! Please bear in mind that the site only went live yesterday and the designers are still loading their kits, so be sure to keep checking back.
Here are my new blinkies:



So be sure to come on over and check out the site!





1 comment:

maz111 said...

There is something for you over at my blog, come on over and get it.