My Digital Gallery 2012

Monday, May 11, 2009

Hybrid bodysuits and Charlie's first Speed Scrap!

I have kicked off Hybrid Happy by making a couple of very cute bodysuits (babygrows, onesies as I have been told by my international friends they are also called) for my best friend's sister -in-law's baby. I used word art from Ferntree Fairies by Brianna Cox of Scrap'it Designs and transfer paper, and I'm so pleased with how they turned out. Here are the instructions on Digiridoo Scraps.

And on thursday, Charlie of Charlie's Digiscraps, hosted her very first Speed Scrap at Enchanted Studio Scraps. It was great fun and here is my LO:
I have used the amazing Urban Chic by Sarah Barber Designs, available here at Digiridoo Scraps.
I hope all the wonderful mothers who read this had a happy Mother's Day! We deserve to be spoilt! I had a great day, with some awesome gifts made by my kids! And my hubby spoilt me too of course!




No comments: