My Digital Gallery 2012

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Catching up

Yes, I must be the slackest blogger alive, but seriously it's been a full on couple of weeks. First Christopher sick, then Ben and Rachel, and now me! The three kids have had ear infections ( I wish I could but antibiotics in bulk!), plus Ben and Rachel have had an awful cough. Ben's was so bad the doctor thought it was asthma and gave me asthma stuff for him, but when I went back a few days later, he said his chest was ok. But I swear I have been up every hour of the night with one or the other and I'm stuffed! You know the cotton wool head, forgetting stuff, bone tired feeling? That's me! I've even had a few naps in the afternoon given the opportunity!

So I have a few things to catch up on.

First is a fab collab kit by Color with Caryn, Scrappyweiss and Mel Hains called Make Believe. To get your freebie and the links to the other girl's freebies, this link will take you to Caryn's blog.



And here is the next piece of exciting news....

I am working on my album for my special Project 12! Well, in this case it will be Project 8 as it will take us up to the end of the year! Don't want to give too much away, but you'll be seeing more soon...


1 comment:

janedoe said...

Oh Pene, I thought you must have been crook or the kids were when you weren't at playgroup this week. Our household is the same with us all either coughing, sneezing or having blocked heads! Just that time of the year for the chronic cold/flu's to set in - great ey! Ryan and I went to the doctors yesterday but didn't get any meds, just a nasal spray for me. I've been so tired but we're all sleeping through the night. I can well imagine that you'd be totally knackered and today I even feel asleep sitting at my computer - how bad is that!! Hopefully we'll get together soon when we're all well :)