My Digital Gallery 2012

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What a great weekend!

I hope you hopped on the blog train and got all the gorgeous pages for the Brag Book!!!
The speed scrap hosted by Maz was...challenging..... but loads of fun! Thanks Maz for making us work hard for our beautiful participation prize!
Here is the LO I made, using Great Outdoors by KD Designs.

The brush was Stormy Seas by Midnight Touch from Brusheezy, and the brackets were from Blue Jeans by Vicki Parker, which I clipped a paper to.
I've got some cool hybrid projects on the go, I'm going to be sharing a whole lot of gift bags and boxes that will be handy with the coming Christmas Season.
And I finally got inspired by my friend Kate to make up my Fira Drawers from Ikea. I just need to add the paper and pretty it up and I'll be posting the pics in the next few days.
I had a bout of Gastro yesterday and feel pretty stiff and sore today, plus it another day of 34 degrees, so bear with me if I take today to be a little sloth like!!!!!

No comments: