My Digital Gallery 2012

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Don't get a shock, but I'm blogging again!!!

I know... it's a little strange, two days in a row that I have blogged??? I think I must be coming down with something!! LOL
I've made a couple of LO's today, one for the Font Challenge and the other for the Journaling challenge, both held at Digiridoo Scraps. The challenges are a great idea to kick start an idea for a LO. I haven't felt much mojo the past few months, but these two LO's I did today have really made me feel good!
The first one is for Sarah's November Font Challenge. The font is Gim by Typo5. All supplies for the LO are from Lina's (LDrag Designs) gorgeous Butterfly's Whisper kit, available here.

This LO is for Katie's November Journaling Challenge. I have used the lovely Tendency kit by Pixel Pisces Designs, available here. The photo action is Lomo by Coffee Shop.


I have to share the CoffeeShop link with you! If you're a Photoshop Elements user like myself, you'll know how hard it is to get good, free actions! Well, this site is like Christmas for us!!! The actions Rita has made available are just amazing!! So have a look and enjoy!

No comments: