My Digital Gallery 2012

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Dark Side of Autumn!

Check out the awesome collab by the amazing Design Team at Digiridoo Scraps! It's called The Dark Side of Autumn, and it's yours FREE - yes, FREE - with any purchase you make in the shop through the month of November!!





Here is a LO I did with this amazing kit, from 2005 when I had pink, purple and blue streaks in my hair!!


So to get this kit, make a purchase in the store and it will be added to your cart when you check out. And it is available for November only, so don't miss out!!

On to some card making news - I have been a Stampin' Up demonstrator for 3 months now and loving it! I have done 1 party with a group of teenage girls where we made 4 different projects. I have also done 2 workshops in Geelong, one with my best friend's Mum, and one last night with one of her friends. I love showing off the fabulous products and meeting new people. I love showing people a technique they haven't seen and hearing them ooo and ahhh! But most of all I love how at the start of the night people say, "I don't know how to do it and I'll probably be no good at it" to seeing their smiles and pride when the are holding the card they have made at the end!!!
Here are a few of the cards I've made lately.
This one was for my son's mate for his birthday. I used "In the stars" from a few mini catalogues ago. The colours are all from Bold Brights - YoYo Yellow, Only Orange and Brilliant Blue. I used the blue Chunky Sprinkles on the stars.

And because we are fast approaching the silly season, I've started making Christmas Cards. These are a few I have done so far. This one uses Many Merry Messages for the sentiment and the poinsettia from Season of Joy.


This uses the sentiment from Season of Joy and the baubles from Tree Trimmings (this is only available until the end of November, so if you were thinking of ordering it, do it soon!!)

And this uses one of my favorite wheels, Classic Stars, one of the most versatile wheels there is! I've used the green Chunky Sprinkles on the star, and the sentiment from the Short and Sweet set, which I punched out using the Word Window punch.

All the cards use Ruby Red cardstock and ink, Old Olive cardstock, ink and grosgrain ribbon and whisper white cardstock. The patterned paper is from the Holiday Treasures Designer Paper Series.
Back soon with some more!

No comments: