My Digital Gallery 2012

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I actually managed a LO!

What a cold, wet, windy and miserable month it has been!
I have had three out of four kids sick over the last three weeks, including Jeremy with his first chest infection and first course of antibiotics.  It has been so exhausting, yet nothing stops, so I feel like I haven't done anything for the month.
But tonight I actually scrapped a LO using the beautiful Summer Skies by Katie of Key of D Designs, available at Digiridoo Scraps.  This is Katie's graduation kit, so a big congratulations to Katie for completing the apprenticeship program!


Katie is also offering a gorgeous add on as a freebie, so be sure to check out her shop!

Here is a LO I did with it, also using her Solo Shot Template set:




Thanks for looking!

No comments: