My Digital Gallery 2012

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Don't get a shock!!

Cough, cough....it sure is dusty in here - 8 months since I've posted anything!!!!

I have updated my blog's look with the beautiful New Beginnings kit and blogwear by LiseteScrap.  I thought it was the right kit to use with the new beginning of my blog!   I have updated all the information on my blog - new slide show with my LO's so far for 2010, Digiridoo Scraps Blogroll, other sites and blogs I visit plus stamping sites.

I lost my mojo for a while there, then I had another baby!  We were very happy to welcome Jeremy to our family on the 14th of April 2010.



So life is pretty crazy and wonderful with four kids!

From a creative point of view, I am on the creative and hybrid team for Digiridoo Scraps, and I also do hybrid for LDrag Designs.  I am so lucky to be able to work with these amazingly talented people!!!

My goal is to blog at least once a week, but I'm hoping to do a bit more than that as time goes on.  So thanks to my patient followers - I hope no one gets too much of a shock when they get the feed of this LOL!!!

But for now, here is my fabulous family in July of 2010...



No comments: