My Digital Gallery 2012

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A fabulous weekend!

The grand opening Cybercrop at Digiridoo Scraps, was a weekend chock full of scrappy goodness!
New friends have been made, Sharon (skyezac) is the new Bingo Queen in what must have been the closest bingo game ever and some awesome LO's have been posted in the gallery.
Here are the LO's I did as part of the fun.
This was for the Progressive Blog Challenge - hopped on the train and picked up all the great goodies!


This was for the Scraplift challenge hosted by Michelle, who even provided the awesome template.  All supplies for this are from Color with Caryn's All Boy Kit (check it out here).

This next one is from the Speed Scrap hosted by lovely Maz on saturday.  I have used the fabulous Spice of Life team kit, available here at Digiridoo Scraps.

And this one is from the Speed Scrap hosted by the talented Sarah Barber, at 6am our time! I was a little late for it, but I got there! I have used Enchanted Forest by Vicki Parker of A Work in Progress and Sara Belmont of Sweet Blossom Designs.

I can't wait for the next Cyber Crop - they will be held monthly so I will keep you posted! I wouldn't mind wearing the Bingo Queen blinkie myself......

No comments: