My Digital Gallery 2012

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lots to catch up on!

Oh my goodness, I don't know where the time is going at the moment! It seems there are not enough hours in the day! I'm looking forward to school going back so we can get back into routine; at the moment everything is all over the place!
ADSR 4 has been fabulous - I was really stretched by challenge 4 but got there in the end and I'm actually really happy how it turned out. We had to do an artsy/altered LO, not my usual style at all. But this is what I came up with and all credits can be found at our ADSR blog The Aussie Gumnuts.


Snap and Scrap is back up and running - Gillian has been working round the clock to get everything right again! So glad to have the site back, I really did miss it! Such a lovely community of people and Gillian is a superwoman for all she's done. On ya Gillian!!! I have made a Star Album for a hybrid project this month using the Jan collab kit Oh Baby. Here is a sneak peak and you can view the tutorial on how to make it here.


One of my favourite designers is a lovely lady named Sara of Sweet Blossom Designs. I've applied to be on her creative team, so fingers crossed! Applications close on the 26th.

It's late now and I know had other things to tell you, but they'll have to wait! Catch you soon :-)

No comments: