My Digital Gallery 2012

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Scrap'it Designs Goodness!

Bree has released a couple of new kits since she has returned to designing, both available at her shop at Digiridoo Scraps.

Summer Serenity:


Here is a LO I made with this gorgeous kit and Strawberries and Cream Template by Valarie Ostrom:





Oopsie-Paisley:


And my LO, (which is also for the June Font Challenge at Digiridoo) and the Artsian Notebook April Template Challenge freebie by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs :




I also made a vase of beautiful paper flowers using this kit for my daughter's kinder teacher who is leaving next week:


I will be posting a tutorial next week on how to make these - there are roses, daisies, carnations, tulips and kusudama flowers.

I also wanted to share some recent LO's I have made with some of Bree's other kits.

Using Blue Horizon and Artisana Set 2 Template by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs:


Using Softest Touch and based on a template from the Eclectic set by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs:


Using Heart and Soul, photo mask from Masked Bandits Vol.1, also by Scrap'it Designs.
Template from Templates Set.1 by An Artsy Indaba and Vintage Honey photo action by CoffeeShop:


In the LO above I have used Bree's awesome photo masks from Masked Bandits Vol.1 :


Thanks so much for looking!!









No comments: