My Digital Gallery 2012

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dusting off the cobwebs...

My poor neglected blog....I promise to do better! (I recall saying that last post too, but today is a new day!!)
To the exciting news first! I am now officially a Stampin' Up demonstrator! I have been using Stampin' Up products for so long, thanks to Yvonne (if you need inspiration, check out her blog here), and decided to become a demonstrator myself. So if you want to host a party, order any products (view the amazing Idea Book & Catalogue here), drop me a line and I'd be happy to help!
I've also had some major mojo loss the last month and decided that it was time to work without it! Which was a little scary, but I'm happy with what I've made in the last few days. Here they are:

Rachel when she was 3 days old.... all supplies from Enjoy Spring by Felicia Staulters, available in the Digiridoo Scraps Shop.

From the family photo shot we had done in July, aren't they gorgeous? All supplies from Basic Instincts by Brianna Cox of Scrap'it Designs, available at Digiridoo Scraps.

Rachel at the Wild Action Show, not too sure about the turtle! I used this for the August Font Challenge at Digiridoo Scraps, using a fabulous font called Scrubble (find it here at DaFont). All other supplies are from A Little Bit Punk by Keira of Northern Lights Designs, as well as Keira's Template Set 1, all available at Digiridoo Scraps.

This LO was my entry for Becky's August Journaling Challenge. We had to journal about a truth, so I did a LO about my Twilight Obsession! I so love those books, and this explains why I am so obsessed. All supplies from Twilight by Sarah of Sarah Barber Design (another Twilight fan LOL), available at Digiridoo Scraps.

Also from our family photos, our wedding almost 10 years ago was the last time we had professional photos together! All supplies from Creating a Dream by Tiffany of Inspired by Dominic Designs, available at Digiridoo Scraps.
Thanks for looking and take care!


No comments: